Use these travel tips if you plan to use your NASA FCU Check Card and/or Credit Card abroad. Be sure to notify the Credit Union several days prior to your travel date. It’s the best way to ensure that your card will deliver the same value overseas as it does here in the U.S.
6 Travel Tips for Traveling Abroad
- Have your travel documents in order, including your
- passport, visas, etc.
- Budget your expenditures, estimating the average cost of daily expenses to keep spending under control.
- Carry valuables in a concealed, inside pocket or in a sturdy bag that closes or zips securely.
- Put your name, address and telephone number on the inside and outside of all luggage.
- Find out about quarantine laws in the country to which you are traveling if taking a pet.