Think about it: Each year we make it a habit to get an annual physical or medical check-up. We even get our vehicles inspected annually. But when was the last time you had a financial check-up? Reviewing your financial affairs can pay dividends now, and later.
Join me for a 30 minute One-on-One Financial Check-Up, at any ½ hour time slot: Tuesday, March 10th - Thursday, March 12th, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. EST
Attend and we’ll review:
- your financial goals
- your recent and near-term life changes
- organizational tips to ensure you’re on track to achieve your financial goals
We can even review your Credit Report with you if you like.* It’s always a good idea to check your report for accuracy. And we’ll be sure to recommend saving opportunities for you along the way.
Getting a Financial Check-Up with NASA Federal Credit Union is easy and free — and convenient. You can do it anywhere you have internet access.
*A free credit report from annualcreditreport.com will be pulled with you during your Check-Up.
Do you know how energy efficient you home is? Do you want to improve its energy efficiency but don’t know where to start? Join us virtually on March 10th, and we’ll cover 10 Ways to Reduce Your Home Energy Costs and other ways to improve your home’s energy efficiency. We’ll cover topics including:
- What a home energy audit is
- Energy efficient ways to use appliances
- Investments in your home that can help improve its efficiency and save you money in the long run
- “Green” technologies that are good for the environment, and your wallet
Join us on:
Tuesday March 10th, 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. EDT.
10 Ways to Reduce Energy Costs
10 Ways to Reduce Energy Costs Handout
Building a Strong Financial Foundation
Financial Planning 101
Join us virtually on February 12th during which time we will cover 10 proven strategies to help you secure your financial future including:
- Knowing where you stand today
- Being prepared for emergencies
- Creating a will and estate plan
- Investing for the long term
10 Proven Strategies to Secure Your Financial Future – Member Brochure
10 Proven Strategies to Secure Your Financial Future – PPT (2)
10 Proven Strategies to Secure Your Financial Future – Note Sheet
Did you know that one of your many employee benefits includes the ability to be a member of NASA Federal Credit Union?
Join us for the NASA Federal Credit Union Advantage Seminar, Tuesday February 10th at 12:00 p.m. EST or 3:00 p.m. EST.
Attend and learn:
- The programs and offerings NASA Federal has to offer to promote your financial well-being
- How NASA Federal saved its members over $8.8 million dollars in 2013 alone
- How much money NASA Federal could save you this coming year
RSVP for 12:00RSVP for 3:00