Refinance your auto loan with NASA Federal Credit Union and we’ll take at least 2% off your current car loan’s annual percentage rate (APR).*
• Lower your payments by $130 per month on average.^
• If you’re currently paying 3.99% APR, you could be paying 1.99% APR.*
• No payment for 90 days
• Get preapproved in 60 seconds!
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Subject to credit approval. Special offer floor rate is 1.99% Annual Percentage Rate for up to 36 months and is reserved for highly qualified individuals. The special offer floor rate for terms of 37-63 months is 2.49% APR. Additional restrictions apply for finance terms over 63 months. Call for details. Payment Example: A $20,000 auto loan financed with NASA FCU at 2.49% APR for 63 months will have a monthly payment of $338.99
^Monthly payment reduction claim is based on average payment reduction our members experience with their new loan (same term or longer) disbursed between 7/12/12 – 3/29/13, compared to their prior monthly loan payments. Monthly payment reduction may result from a lower interest rate, a longer term or both. Your actual savings may be different.
This offer doesn’t apply to loans currently financed with NASA FCU. Verification of current rate is required. Membership and certain other restrictions may apply. Offer and rates subject to change without notice. The minimum that can be refinanced is $2500.00.
Category: Personal Finance
, Charlie Hudson
, Diane Morris
, Lori Botts
, Lynn Trubits
, nasa retired
, National Academies
Are you thinking about buying a new home but not sure where to start? Do you know how much you qualify to purchase? You may have heard rates are low but may be doing up soon, do you know how that will impact you?
Find out the answer to these questions and more at the next Financial Wellness Seminar Powered by NASA FU “Home Buying 101” Get the inside scoop from the experts as they reveal the most critical parts of the home buying process, such as:
Learn more about your options and other insights like:
- Why getting pre-qualified helps strengthen your negotiating power
- What are the tax benefits of owning versus renting
- How you can get a mortgage with 0 down—pay no PMI
- How you can refinance with just 5% down—pay no PMI
- How you can earn up to 1% in cash rebates when you use a Credit Union approved Realtor to buy or sell
Tuesday September 9th, 1:00 – 2:00 EST
Virtually, wherever you have an internet connection
Are you looking to reduce clutter and get rid of paper but don’t know which papers you should hold on to – and for how long?
Join us virtually for the Get It Together – Organize Your Financial Records Seminar: 07/01/14, 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. EST.
Attend and learn:
- How to organize your records
- How to develop an efficient bill-pay system
- What records to keep, where and for how long
- How to take a home inventory and prepare a Financial Notebook
Download the presentation slides here.
Did you know that over 13 million Americans fall victim to identity theft each year?
Join us for the Identity Theft – Who’s Got Your Number? Seminar, 06/05/14, 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. EST.
Attend and learn:
- How crooks get your personal information
- How to minimize your risk
- Warning signs that you may be a victim
- What to do if you are a victim and where to get help
Identity Theft Presentation
Identity Theft Resources
Identity Theft Activity 1 – Are you vulnerable
Identity Theft Activity 2 – Contents of wallet