The NASA FCU Scholarship Committee is now accepting applications for the 2013 Mitchell-Beall-Rosen College Scholarship Contest.
Scholarships up to $7,000 may be awarded to one or more contest winners to assist with the costs of tuition, books and living expenses.
Applicants must be:
- The primary owner of a NASA FCU account
- A high school senior with an average grade of C or above
- Under the age of 21
Scholarships are awarded based on the evaluation of a 1,000 word essay and a personal interview conducted by the Scholarship Committee.
Sending Your Student To College For Pennies On the Dollar
Wednesday, October 24, 7:00-7:30pm ET
Register to attend the 30-minute educational webinar and learn:
- How To Get Big Discounts From High Priced Colleges
- Why Expensive Private Schools Can Cost the Same Or Less Than State Universities
- The 10 Biggest Mistakes Parents Make That Cost Them Tens of Thousands of Dollars in Lost Financial Aid
Armed with the insider secrets and strategies that you’ll learn from a leading national college admissions and financial aid expert you’ll be empowered to make better informed choices. You’ll likely save thousands of dollars on your out-of-pocket college costs.