Did you know, how we spend and save is rooted in a lot of areas that we are not necessarily aware of on a conscious level. According to the Credit Union National Association (CUNA), there are 5 sources in which our financial practices are rooted.
Join us for the Psychology of Saving and Spending Seminar, Tuesday, 5/6/14 at 1:00 p.m. EST.
Attend and learn:
- The root causes that shape our financial practices.
- Different types of spending cycles and how they impact goal achievement.
- The importance of creating a spending plan.
- Identification of “leaks” that can drain your budget.
- How to develop your own savings and spending strategy.