Paula Walker, NASA FCU Member
Paula Walker decided to open an account with NASA FCU after listening to a presentation by a Credit Union representative at her office.
She quickly became impressed, opening not only a savings account, but a credit card as well.
She then received notices in the mail at home about saving on both homeowner’s and auto insurance and put new coverage in place for both.
Then, she and her husband began the process of refinancing their mortgage with NASA FCU and are thrilled at the excellent rate and terms they received.
When asked why all the movement to NASA FCU, Paula responds enthusiastically,
First of all, switching to the Credit Union has resulted in a $2,800 annual savings!
And the service I received was as important as the savings. I feel the Credit Union representatives are working for me—instead of their own interests. I’m so glad I’m now part of NASA FCU.
Lower monthly payments
Flexible terms up to 75 months*
Hurry! Limited Time Offer. Take your current auto loan interest rate, subtract 2% or more—and that’s your new rate!
It’s simple. It’s smart. And your car payment could go WAY down. Who wouldn’t love a lower payment every month? With NASA Federal Credit Union, that’s what you’ll get. Refinance with us today and we’ll beat your interest rate by at least 2%—even if you just bought your car. Plus, we make the process simple and fast. So you can enjoy more money in your pocket right away!
Refinance and you’ll:
- Reduce your current rate by at least 2%
- Choose from flexible terms up to 75 months
- Lower your monthly payment significantly
For more information call 1-888-NASA-FCU, ext. 222, click here, or stop by your local branch.
* Subject to credit approval. Special offer floor rate is 2.49% Annual Percentage Rate (which includes a .25% discount for Auto Pay and an additional .25% discount for an active NASA FCU checking with direct deposit of at least $1,000 per month). Offer does not apply to loans already financed with NASA FCU. Verification of current rate required. Membership and certain restrictions apply. Offer and rates subject to change without notice. Payment Example: $18,000 auto loan at 3.14% APR for 75 months is equal to a monthly payment of $265.
2011 saw the introduction of a dynamic lineup of new products and services. For 2012 and beyond, we will continue to deliver what is important to you: best-in-class products and services, and convenience that enables you to control your finances—anywhere, anyway, anytime.
Premier Checking Accounts. Full-service checking with added benefits, including:
- EarlyAccessTM Payroll—access all your direct deposits one day earlier.
- NSF FreePassTM—Receive one NSF fee rebate per year when you ask us for a “FreePass.”
- Free Check Card with Cash Back Rewards—Get cash back every time you use your NASA FCU Check Card.
BillPay+. Pay bills online with greater control, security and convenience. All you need is a NASA FCU checking account and eBranch account access. New features include:
- Person-to-Person Payments—Pay anyone, from your babysitter to the landscaper, conveniently and electronically.
- eBills— Save time and paper by having your bills sent directly to your BillPay+ account.
- Expedited Payments—Make next day or second day payments quickly and easily.
Platinum Advantage Rewards Credit Card. For every dollar you spend, you’ll earn points to use toward a wider range of travel or merchandise rewards. Points are easy to redeem online or by phone.
- Earn 1 point for each $1 spent
- No blackout dates on travel rewards
- NO annual fee and NO balance transfer fee
Expanded Mobile Banking. Manage your finances on the go—it’s easy, convenient and secure. Visit nasafcu.com/mobile-banking for details.
- MobileApp. Use your smartphone to check account balances, transfer funds, make payments and much more with our free app, available through our website.
- MobileWeb. Use any mobile device with web capabilities to instantly manage many of your NASA FCU accounts, or locate your nearest branch or ATM.
- MobileText. Use your phone’s text messaging feature to check balances, view transaction history or transfer funds.
Expanded Remote Deposit. Deposit checks anytime, 24/7, without having to visit a branch or put checks in the mail. Visit nasafcu.com/remotedeposit for details.
- Scan and upload check images for deposit.
- Or choose the free Mobile Remote Deposit App to snap a photo of your check deposits with your smartphone.
Simplified Contact-24 Telephone Banking. It’s another fast, easy and secure way to access your NASA FCU accounts—right from your phone. We enhanced this service in 2011 with a new feature: If you need help while using Contact-24, you can directly connect and speak with a Member Service Representative instead of having to hang up and call a separate number. Contact-24 can be used for account inquiries, funds transfer, share or loan withdrawals, loan payments and more.
Whether you’re purchasing a new home, or want to lower an existing mortgage payment, NASA FCU has the mortgage option just for you. Looking for the security of a fixed rate?
We can help! Or maybe you’d prefer the affordability of an adjustable-rate loan. We have them too. Whatever your situation, we have the home financing solution to meet your needs.
Take the Stress Out of Getting Your Mortgage or Refinance
A NASA FCU Mortgage Loan Specialist will help take the stress out of getting your home loan. He or she will assist you in choosing from our many specialized programs, such as First-Time Homebuyer, 100% LTV Purchase*, 95% LTV Refinance*, FHA and VA Mortgages and jumbo loans. Plus, you’ll receive the friendly, reliable service you’ve come to expect from your Credit Union.
Stop by any branch, call 301-249-1800, or toll-free at 1-888-NASA-FCU (627-2328), ext. 207, or visit online to apply for a new mortgage or refinance an existing mortgage with NASA FCU today.
*Special loan programs offered to well-qualified applicants. Some restrictions may apply. Offers valid for primary residences only. Speak with a NASA FCU First Mortgage Loan Specialist for loan details and rates. We do business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act.